Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My New 10MP Kodak Camera

I was able to get a 10mp 3x zoom Kodak Camera for 89bucks at Target last Black Friday. It was really a good deal. I really love this camera. I have an old Olympus but the lcd is so small. This new one has a big lcd so you won't have a hard time taking pictures. It is very portbale too. The nicest thing about it is you don't need aa batteries. It comes with a small battery. All you need to do is recharge it by plugging it it. Cool features right?;-) You ca never get this price now as it was on a special sale. Everytime I look at the electronic store sale papers it would always come out higher than the price I got it then. I already took pictures with it and they really come out great. I'm so happy I have this new gadget.

No comments:

Post a Comment