Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Famous Footwear Clearance Sale

I went to Famous Footwear with my girl friend Gen. We love the 40-70% clearance sale there. I was able to grab Skechers Shape Ups for me that I bought for 59.95. I think it's 40% off because it is usually on sale for a hundred bucks. I also bought 2 pairs of Sckechers for my nieces priced at $5 each. Can you believe that? yes it's just five dollars. My wallet feels like it's on heaven. Thank you Famous for these good deals.

1 comment:

  1. My goodness! Really? Wow ka nice gud ate Mel. :) I have not been to the mall for like forever now and the last time we were there we didn't buy a thing. hahaha... :) Sounds like time for another shopping! :) Visiting you, ate Mel! How are you?

    Adin B

    ReplyDelete