Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, April 29, 2010

My New Laptop





We finally purchased a new laptop last Wednesday. Before that we compared some prices before we bought it. Hubby let me chose it so I asked the technician what is the fastest computer they have in store. He told us that intel i3 or i5 processors are really good computers. Windows 7 is an upgrade of Vista so it makes the computer fast too. I am glad he explained it to us before we decided to buy it. I decided to get the Hp Pavilion which I am using now. It has an i3 processor and a windows 7. It is amazingly very fast and I am loving it. No need of waiting forever for the computer to load up. On top of that we also got a $50 rebate. We also purchased an extended warranty plan and a Microsoft Office. In addition, we also upgraded the other laptop to windows 7 to make it more fast. Thank you so much honey for buying the new computer. I really love this!

1 comment: