Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Searching For A New Laptop

I am planning to buy a new laptop computer since I will be sending the one I have right now to my mom in the Philippines. I want to send this to her because the other computer finally retired on them. Aside from that I am not loving this computer that I am currently having. I felt it's speed is too slow for me. I needed a faster one.
I really want to have an Apple computer since I have heard of its durability and dependability. Some friends suggested that a Dell or an HP will be good as well. So I am currently browsing for some good computers. The final decision comes from hubby. Apple laptop costs a thousand bucks, an HP around 800 and a Dell for around 700. Quality come first and foremost but frugalista husband minds the price so much more. How about a Sony Vaio? Some said it is overpriced. I wonder why. Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment